Travel Agent Discounts

hbscoobie

Earning My Ears
I have a friend who is a travel agent and she heard that she can either get free admission or discounts on admission on park tickets. Is this true...please let me know.
Thank You,

hbscoobie

Yes, travel agents do get discounts and free passes. Call Universal for more information.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

TAs must present an IATA card and a printed business card to receive free admission. Plus they get $2.50 off the admission for everyone else in their party.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

As a travel agent we not only get free admission to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure with a IATAN Card and business card, we also get wonderful deals at The Portofino Bay Hotel and Hard Rock Hotel!! Last year I paid $99 per night for a deluxe room at the Portofino!(Price has since gone up)......In March I am staying at the Hard Rock in a deluxe room for $109 per night. :)I can't wait. We love Universal Studios here at our agency! Take care!

D.Sousa
Out & About Travel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter