Travel Agency

We've used Dreams Unlimited Travel (the sponsor of the DIS Boards) for several RCL cruises. Been very happy with their service and On Board Credit.

We got a deal the other day through Chase (I think) and a specific travel planner. Knocked $250 off my fare!

What we found is that the actual cruise prices are the same, even if you book direct (which we did our first cruise) but where the perks come from a TA is all the perks they give you on top of the Cruise line deals.

Last time we got Prepaid Tips and free Specialty Dining for two, On Board Credit and they kept on top of RCI rates and got them to match a price drop for us, in addition to the RCI OBC.

This time so far we got Loyalty On Board Credit plus 10% of cost of our cruise On Board Credit in addition to a nice RCI OBC. Their OBC will cover our Tips and Specialty Dining.

Does drames unlimited book RC too? We have never been on RC cruise but interested to try it.

Ive seen prices differ between agencies before (online). Not sure if it just took some websites longer to update than others or not but I did not call to verify.

I've always used AAA (online out of MIssouri) and I don't know if I've ever even been asked to provide a AAA membership number either (which I have).

Just this week I used AAA and got the same price my MIL was offered through Costco but I got a $100 OBC, champagne in room and a free dinner for two at a specialty restauraunt (on port day) and priority check-in. The biggest benefit I was told between booking through AAA and costco is my agent said she can adjust my fare until the day we cruise. With Costco (per my MIL, which I am not 100% sure on) I was told the fare could only be adjusted before the final pay by date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter