Transportation ?

jeeperwy

Mouseketeer
I know that I can get a cab to go back and forth to Knott's, but I was wondering if there is another option that would be better so that I don't have to find a place (a locker???) for DS4's booster seat while at Knott's. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!! I thought that we might just skip Knott's this time, but both my boys said, NO WAY!!!

Also, I was going to take a cab from the airport (John Wayne), but would there be a better option?

Thanks,
Kari

Note: I will be traveling alone with my 2DS (4 & 10 yo)

You might want to check renting a car--you might make out better than taking cabs or shuttles everywhere??

I did an overnight trip to San Diego a couple months ago and rented from Fox Rental Car--I got a Ford Focus for $24 a day!!.... Depending on when your trip is; you might get a deal like that at SNA.....

http://www.foxrentacar.com/Default.aspx

I agree- a rental car might be a good option. I've had good luck with Alamo "hot deals" combined with discount codes from mousesavers.com. My last two trips I've paid about $40 (total, not per day) for a rental car for 3-4 days. That is as much as one way on the shuttle!

Also if you have a costco card, they great discounts that you can use with coupons. If you dont have a credit card you can rent from budget with only a debit card.

Rental car is a great option, however, you should consider parking fees. I think it is $10/day at Knotts. The parks are not that far apart and the driving should be fairly straight forward, and you have more freedom with your own vehicle. If you have concerns about driving you might also consider shuttles offered by the hotel. Most of the hotels offer shuttles to the major attractions in the area.

gjpc2006 said:
Rental car is a great option, however, you should consider parking fees. I think it is $10/day at Knotts. The parks are not that far apart and the driving should be fairly straight forward, and you have more freedom with your own vehicle. If you have concerns about driving you might also consider shuttles offered by the hotel. Most of the hotels offer shuttles to the major attractions in the area.

you might end up paying more on taxi cabs than driving... i would use price line and name your price...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter