• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Transportation to Ship

bre126

Earning My Ears
We are a party of 8 including an infant and a toddler. What are our options for transpiration besides through Disney which is really expensive. Last cruise DH and I rented a car and dropped it off and it was an awful experience we waited an hour and a half to drop off the keys. Is there another shuttle service that is cheaper? Will the 3 year old need a car seat in a bus? Thanks

We are a party of 8 including an infant and a toddler. What are our options for transpiration besides through Disney which is really expensive. Last cruise DH and I rented a car and dropped it off and it was an awful experience we waited an hour and a half to drop off the keys. Is there another shuttle service that is cheaper? Will the 3 year old need a car seat in a bus? Thanks

Hi - You should post this question on the regular DCL Forum. This forums is for trip reports only, so I'm not sure anyone would answer. I just happened to see your post, but I've never cruised from Port C, so I can't answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter