Transportation to Mini Golf?

ChloeChipper

Mouseketeer
Just curious, how can you use Disney transportation to get to play Mini Golf? Is it possible? Can you walk to it from anywhere? We went once, but I cant remember how we got there.

Thanks

you would have to walk over from the yacth club hotel if I remember correctly....i believe fantasia is across from the swan and the dolphin

Just curious, how can you use Disney transportation to get to play Mini Golf? Is it possible? Can you walk to it from anywhere? We went once, but I cant remember how we got there.
Winter Summerland is at Blizzard Beach, so you take buses there.

For Fantasia Gardens, the Swan is the closest Disney transport stop. There's sidewalks and and a crosswalk over to Fantasia Gardens.

I'm guessing the previous poster did not know that Disney transport serves the Swan and Dolphin. Depending on when and where you're coming from, it could be a shared bus for the Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin, and Yacht & Beach clubs.

If you go to Winter Summerland, watch the time of day you go. On our first trip there we weren't paying attention and Blizzard Beach was closing. There were NO buses. A bus finally came by to pick up a random bus driver for his shift. That very nice man took us back to our resort. This was many years before Uber and there were no cabs around so I am not quite sure what we would have done. It was only about 6pm too. It just never occured to us that we would have a problem getting back.

If you go to Winter Summerland, watch the time of day you go. On our first trip there we weren't paying attention and Blizzard Beach was closing. There were NO buses. A bus finally came by to pick up a random bus driver for his shift. That very nice man took us back to our resort. This was many years before Uber and there were no cabs around so I am not quite sure what we would have done. It was only about 6pm too. It just never occured to us that we would have a problem getting back.
As of last year, bus service was provided between BB & Epcot until 11pm. Guests returning to a resort would transfer at Epcot to a bus to their resort. Frequently, after Epcot closed the driver would just drop the Guests directly at their resort.

I am not quite sure what we would have done
Worst case, you can walk to Coronado Springs. There are sidewalks and crosswalks, as well as streetlights to light the way. It's a little under a mile walking distance.

I imagine the Winter Summerland CMs also have the means to contact Disney transport and request service for people too.

WS Walk.JPG

Worst case, you can walk to Coronado Springs. There are sidewalks and crosswalks, as well as streetlights to light the way. It's a little under a mile walking distance.

I imagine the Winter Summerland CMs also have the means to contact Disney transport and request service for people too.

View attachment 226921
Obviously we would have figured something out, it just wasn't an easy solution and something I wanted to make OP aware of.

Hmmm...never thought about it before but that would be an advantage to Coronado Springs to me - easy walking access to Blizzard Beach and Winter Summerland. I'll be keeping this in mind in case it ever works out easier than the whole transfer at AK thing.

I know back in the days of direct service to resorts we took advantage of a BB day to bus over to Coronado Springs for breakfast (when they had the QS buffet breakfast) for a fun QS meal.

Actually, the bus that provided after-hours service from BB to Epcot also stopped at CSR on the way.

AS Sports is about an equal distance from W/S in the opposite direction down the sidewalk. Last I heard, CSR & the All-Stars both still had buses direct to BB, but the All-Stars bus stopped at all 3 resorts and did not run after hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter