Transportation to/from Portofino Bay?

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
From Portofino Bay, How much time should we allow to get to the following?

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - Should we walk or take boat?
How close are these two parks to each other? Do we take Hogwarts Express?

Volcano Bay - Is shuttle the only option?

City Walk - Should we walk or take boat?

By car - MCO

Thank you for any help!

From Portofino Bay, How much time should we allow to get to the following?

Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure - Should we walk or take boat?
How close are these two parks to each other? Do we take Hogwarts Express?

Volcano Bay - Is shuttle the only option?

City Walk - Should we walk or take boat?

By car - MCO

Thank you for any help!
For MCO it is going to depend on time of day, from 20 minutes to twice that due to traffic.

I haven't taken the VB shuttle from there, but yes that would be the best option. Potentially the shuttle would be shared with Hard Rock. You can't drive directly to VB, you would have to park in the City Walk garage and take a bus from there, which would take longer.

Walk or take the boat to City Walk is up to you. Maybe a 15 min walk? Similar to the parks. They are close, I have walked between them and taken the Hogwarts Express.

There is a walking shortcut from PB to the US entrance area, going through the Hard Rock parking lot (behind the HR). If you pull it up on Google maps you can see the lots.

Take the boat to the parks and Citywalk about 10 minutes. The boat is faster than walking and a nice relaxing ride.
we use a car service for Mco. Plan about 30 minutes And be happy if it’s less. Rush hour it might be longer.
I don’t have any experience with VB. You could Uber.

Shuttle to VB Last time we stayed at PB we took boat. That was a few years ago. Last year during HR stay we walked to PB for dinner and I was surprised it was closer than I thought and the paths are so pretty. So this next trip may walk during early morning and boat back for mid day break. August is so hot 🥵

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter