Transportation ???'s Long Beach or Ontario? available airport shuttles?

colbybug

DIS Veteran
SO, help a girl out here....which airport is less hassle and closer to DL... Long Beach or Ontario? How long does it take? What is the cheapest way to get from the airport to DL? I need a vacation RIGHT NOW! :badpc:
Anyone else feel the same way? Maybe because it is Friday and its been a LONG work week!

Many thanks!
Kathy

Long Beach is a lot closer. I've never flown into or out of there, but my understanding is that it's a very easy airport to use. I've flown in and out of Ontario and it's also user friendly. Both should have DL shuttles, or you can use Super Shuttle.

Long Beach is about 15 miles or so. You can take cab for about $36 to the hotel, and about $45 back to the airport. Not sure why the return is more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter