Transportation from LAX to Hampton Inn??

ColoradoDis

DIS Veteran
We land on a Thursday evening (6:30) and leave on Sunday evening (6:30). What is the best way to go to/from our hotel from LAX?

I'm looking for something other than a rental car since once we get to the Anaheim area - we will only be visiting the two parks.

I saw that there is a Disney shuttle? Does anyone know how much a taxi costs or a private car? How long does it take to go each way?

Thanks so much for your help - I feel lost since I know so much more about WDW. I always rent a car there.

Hmmmm,

I wouldn't suggest a taxi from LAX. It would cost quite a bit, probably around $120 plus tip one way.

I would say your best bet is the Disney shuttle or SuperShuttle (or some other shuttle company that services LAX).

The commute between LAX and DL can vary depending on traffic/time of day/route taken. It could take anywhere from 40-90 minutes.

I SOOOOOOO WISH they offered Magical Express for DL like they do for WDW! It would make things much easier for us DL visitors!

Have a great time!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter