Transportation from Hollywood Hotel to TarPits & American Girl Store?

tylerandalexsmom

Seriously addicted to Disney
Hello! We are making a trip to DLR this December, and are going to stay at the Loews Hollywood Hotel at Hollywood & Highland Center the first night we arrive and do some sightseeing in that area, then over to DLR the next morning. Pretty much everything we want to do is right there within walking distance of the hotel, except the TarPits and the American Girl Store at the Grove. Really only want to spend enough time at the American Girl Store to get an American Girl Los Angeles tshirt, and then pop over to the TarPits and then back to H&H area. I really don't want to spend more time transferring back and forth than we spend in the store and at the Tarpits! ;) I figure we could get the hotel to hail a cab for us to get TO one of the two places, but then will we be able to get one BACK (and in between the two)? Or is there an easier way? (All the other transportation is taken care of, so I really don't want to rent a car just for that little side trip). Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter