• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from Contemporary to Boardwalk for 7:30am Breakfast?

tnmom25

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do!
I've searched extensively, so I wouldn't have to ask something that's been answered a dozen times, but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

If we have a 7:30 breakfast at Trattoria al Forno and we're staying at the Contemporary, would a taxi be our best bet? If so, how early should we call for a taxi? Thanks!!

Yes, a taxi or Lyft would be your best bet. You could probably grab a taxi from the queue, or have one there by 7:05 or so.

Yes, 7:00 should be ample. That gives you some wiggle room. 7:10 if you are willing to cut it closer.

We Ubered between Boardwalk and Contemporary when we stayed there and it was quick and not too costly. Get the app on your phone and set up an account before you head down to WDW. We've used Uber several times while in Orlando last spring and winter and have never been disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter