Transportation from Anaheim to Dodger stadium

fire616

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disneyland June 5-12. We know that the Dodgers have a home game and would like to take our 17 year old son to a game.

Does anyone have suggestions for the best way to get to the Dodger stadium from Anaheim. We will either be taking 3-4 people or 7 depends on who wants to go.

Thanks

My advise would be to go to an Angels game in Anaheim instead. Better team, better stadium, better fans. The Angels will soon own LA. :cheer2:

We wanted to but they have away games that week. :sad:

That's why we thought maybe a dodger game.

My son is a sports fanatic and his room is filled with merchandise from all kinds of sports and teams.

Does anyone know if there is a store close by that sells Angel merchandise.

The Angels team store is open daily when the team is out of town. It's located in Angel Stadium of Anaheim and parking is free on non-game days.

As for getting to Dodger Stadium, it's about a 35-40 mile drive straight up the I-5 from Anaheim. You'll pass through all sorts of confusing freeway interchanges - just stay on the I-5 and get off at Stadium Way. There's a bit of backtracking involved, so you might think that you're lost, but you aren't. Here's a link to the Dodgers web site which guides you in after you exit the 5 freeway (North).

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/la/ballpark/la_ballpark_directions.jsp

My DH doesn't want to drive so we are wondering if it is feasible to take a taxi or if there is a bus that goes to the Dodger stadium??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter