Transportation Collector Cards

mickey765

Mouseketeer
I don't know where to post this so sorry if it is in the wrong location. Does anyone know if the transportation collector cards are still given out by transport cast members?
Thanks!

Wish I had current information for you, last time I was there was March 2020 and even then I'd say only about 30-40% of the drivers/operators etc. had the cards on them. Don't know about covid times, sorry!

Right now the trading cards have been on hold due to the pandemic. I still carry them in my pack so I am ready to pass them out again as soon as allowed. On a different note they are sometimes hard to come by even for cast members.

Hi
Sorry to jump on this post- just wondering if the cards are back now?

Thanks
The cards are back. I will say that for buses your best bet to find a driver with transportation cards is the morning drivers. The cards are usually gone by the time the drivers with the late shifts come in. Also there are safety cards and honorary bus driver stickers.

I’ve heard they’ve run out at many locations and aren’t getting replenished because they are being updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter