Transportation advice

Kesohio63

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a transportation option to get from MCO to a hotel near the port on the day before our cruise? It looks like there are a lot of different options, want to know what people have used and liked. Thanks!

Can anyone recommend a transportation option to get from MCO to a hotel near the port on the day before our cruise? It looks like there are a lot of different options, want to know what people have used and liked. Thanks!
Imo renting a car is the way to go.

I’ve used Florida Sunshine Shuttle Transportation in the past. The price was acceptable, the van was ok. The service was solid. I booked from MCO to the port and port to WDW at the same time. They were waiting when we arrived on both occasions, helped with the luggage, and got us to our destinations. I don’t know what else I could expect.

Reactions: SVL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter