Transfers from Port Canaveral to POFQ

vegs1

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Just wondering what time I can expect to arrive at POFQ using DCL cruise transfers after cruise?

Your bus will probably not depart until 9AM, unless POFQ is placed on a popular route for that particular cruise. If it is the case, a bus could depart earlier when filled, but it is unlikely.

After that, you can’t know in advance the order in which the resorts on the route will be visited. You could debark around 10:15 and up to 11:30. DCL recommends you do not book anything in the parks before 12:30 when using the DCL transfers.

Also be aware that the bus will not be going only to POFQ. They stop at multiple resorts within a given area.

Thank you! I assumed around noon but I guess we will just have to wait and see! We aren’t in any rush anyway.

I know that when we used DCL buses from the cruise to POFQ, we were walking off the bus at POFQ at 9:30am.
May not be the norm, but it's a possibility.

I know that when we used DCL buses from the cruise to POFQ, we were walking off the bus at POFQ at 9:30am.
May not be the norm, but it's a possibility.

When was this? Because recent reports have indicated that while DCL used to send their buses to resorts on a rolling basis when filled, they now hold all the resort buses and leave the port no earlier than 9am.

We did this in May and were off the bus at 9:30. It didn't leave port until it was full, but it was stopping at several places so it filled quickly. POFQ was the first stop on our route.

After our cruise on the 13th, we took the only buses to the resort available. Those are at 9 sharp. They had multiple buses and they all left at the same time. We were returning to CBR and got there at 10:25, after 2 other stops.

They had buses broken up by resort area. The first two stops were at POFQ and POR.

Leaving POR before the cruise we didn’t get picked up until 12:20. Not a big deal for us, but I’m sure a lot of people want their money’s worth.

After our cruise on the 13th, we took the only buses to the resort available. Those are at 9 sharp. They had multiple buses and they all left at the same time. We were returning to CBR and got there at 10:25, after 2 other stops.

They had buses broken up by resort area. The first two stops were at POFQ and POR.

Leaving POR before the cruise we didn’t get picked up until 12:20. Not a big deal for us, but I’m sure a lot of people want their money’s worth.

Thanks so much. That’s very good info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter