Transferring a park reservation to a different park

tbay

Mouseketeer
Disney has replenished the theme park reservations for October . Is it possible to change to a different park ,at the time I booked Magic Kingdom wasn’t available and I booked Epcot . Can it be switched ?

Disney has replenished the theme park reservations for October . Is it possible to change to a different park ,at the time I booked Magic Kingdom wasn’t available and I booked Epcot . Can it be switched ?
As far as I know, you have to cancel the one you have and then (immediately) book the new one.

You would need to cancel your existing reservation and rebook/choose the new park pass.

You will have to cancel the Epcot reservation. Then you can book MK. There isn't a way to just change it from one park to another.

Be careful. We did this, we had HS and it showed MK availability, when we went to change it showed MK full AND lost HS. So ended up at AK.

Update - Called member services this morning about my resort reservation and explained
about the opening up of available space now at the magic kingdom and would I need to cancel
the park reservation I had and try to rebook . She was so helpful and said I will do it for you.
She changed it from Epcot to the Magic kingdom without cancelling . I was so grateful because I
was afraid to try it and end up without either place on Oct 1st .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter