Transferred points for non-home resort now bookable through online tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylie Grite

Mouseketeer
Logged in today to search for some availability and noticed my total current year points total was wrong. After some investigation I realized the total now includes points I rented from another member's Grand Californian contract. I do not have a Grand Californian contract of my own.

I went through the booking process until the contrast selection screen and I see the Grand Californian resort as an option to use for booking a stay.

While the dashboard shows the points I rented in the total for 2020, the manage vacation points page does not. On the manage vacation points page I see my home resort points that I can bank but the bankable total does not include the rented points. Hopefully they will add the feature to bank rented points soon.

The Use year of the rented points coincide with my use years, I don't know if that could have an impact on me seeing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter