Transfer Paper?

champagne27

Mouseketeer
I am going to buy some transfer paper from the seller I have seen recommended on ebay. My question is do I want light or dark transfer paper or some of each? Most of the shirts will be white - should those definitely use light paper or is it easier to use dark for everything?

Thanks so much!

~Karolyn

I'm making shirts for our June trip with some of the wonderful designs from this board. Could someone maybe respond or pm me with information about getting transfers on ebay? Is there a certain seller that I should look for to get the best quality and deal?

GEM said:
I'm making shirts for our June trip with some of the wonderful designs from this board. Could someone maybe respond or pm me with information about getting transfers on ebay? Is there a certain seller that I should look for to get the best quality and deal?

Me also please! I went to e-bay to buy transfer paper but there are so many sellers up there I don't know which one you guys may have used and whether they are of good quality or not. I'm going to use dark transfer paper. I hear that works best! Please PM me. TIA!! :)

I need to buy transfer paper for a LASER JET printer. Does this seller have a laser jet paper option? I tried printing using the Avery transfer paper (for inkjet) in my (laser jet) printer and it messed up the paper and the machine. :scared: thanks all.

http://stores.ebay.com/Heat-Transfer-Supplies

this is the ebay seller that hast he awesome paper

I think that designs that are light on ink - are fine on the light paper - from this person - I have been happy with it -

but if it is a pretty solid design in particular a picture - definately go with the dark paper

she also sells laser paper -

I just ordered some and there is a high gloss release you can buy from her - I am wondering if this will seal the light paper designs - it was only $5 so I decided to give it a try - I will let you all know how it looks

just remember if you use dark paper on a white shirt - you will still be able to see the extra paper unless you can completely trim it -I like flowing designs so that is why I prefer to use the light paper anyway

julia & nicks mom said:
http://stores.ebay.com/Heat-Transfer-Supplies

this is the ebay seller that hast he awesome paper

I think that designs that are light on ink - are fine on the light paper - from this person - I have been happy with it -

but if it is a pretty solid design in particular a picture - definately go with the dark paper
--->
she also sells laser paper
-

I just ordered some and there is a high gloss release you can buy from her - I am wondering if this will seal the light paper designs - it was only $5 so I decided to give it a try - I will let you all know how it looks

just remember if you use dark paper on a white shirt - you will still be able to see the extra paper unless you can completely trim it -I like flowing designs so that is why I prefer to use the light paper anyway

:yay: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter