Trans-Siberian Orchestra

i know they are supposed to be here in like 2 weeks and my friends are all excited about it. i feel like i should know who they are and probably do. but im interested, so i might check it out.

I have The Christmas Attic somewhere. That reminds me, should probably go listen to it.

OH ME! PICK ME! I'm a BIG fan!

I am getting my dad the CD for Christmas...because well...then i can listen to it...so I'm :ssst: really buying it for me :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:
OH ME! PICK ME! I'm a BIG fan!

I am getting my dad the CD for Christmas...because well...then i can listen to it...so I'm :ssst: really buying it for me :rotfl:

i wont say a word..:ssst:what CD you getting your dad?

I've heard of them, but I havn't listened to them. My dad says they are great though.

soccercruiser87 said:
i wont say a word..:ssst:what CD you getting your dad?

I dunno...I didn't realize there were many of them?

Which one do you suggest? I def want one that has the most popular song that they play on the radio....
Are they all Christmas Songs?

Princess Ash said:
I dunno...I didn't realize there were many of them?

Which one do you suggest? I def want one that has the most popular song that they play on the radio....
Are they all Christmas Songs?

yup they are all christmas songs...but Beethovens Last Night doesnt have a lot of christmas songs that im crazy about. I have "The Last Christmas Eve" and i cant stop listening to it, its awesome! you can go to their website to check out the cd's and listen to some of their songs..heres the link.. :goodvibes

www.trans-siberian.com

soccercruiser87 said:
yup they are all christmas songs...but Beethovens Last Night doesnt have a lot of christmas songs that im crazy about. I have "The Last Christmas Eve" and i cant stop listening to it, its awesome! you can go to their website to check out the cd's and listen to some of their songs..heres the link.. :goodvibes

www.trans-siberian.com

Thanks Travis! You're the best! ;) Hahahaha :rotfl:

My mom and dad got a CD of them playing Queen songs!!!! It is so awesome :)

I just listened to part of a song, and they sound amazing!

soccercruiser87 said:
anyone else like or love these guys?...they are amazing...their music is so powerful... :goodvibes :teeth:

Hey Travis
did you know that there coming to the verison in Machester there doing 2 shows
but anyway I like them there alright

XoXGerardLoverXoX said:
Hey Travis
did you know that there coming to the verison in Machester there doing 2 shows
but anyway I like them there alright

sure do, but im going to be in florida :sad1:

i heard them on the radio today and their songs are so awesome! they remind me a lot of manhein steamroller.

OOH! I bought the CD yesterday! I bought The Last Christmas Eve.....(or something to that effect, as I am drawing a mind blank)

Princess Ash said:
OOH! I bought the CD yesterday! I bought The Last Christmas Eve.....(or something to that effect, as I am drawing a mind blank)

thats an awesome CD!..thats the one i have ash :)

i went and saw them for the first time on Dec 3rd here in cleveland...i loved them sooo much...paul o'neil gave out $100 bills

:)

My dad opened the CD today. He <3ed it and we listened to it on the way to my Uncle's house.

Oh yah...and it wasn't the one u have Travis (my bad) it was...

Christmas Eve and Other Stories...

I <333333333333333333333333333333333 It!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter