Training Plans

bellrae

DIS Veteran
How long before a race do they usually post the training plans on runDisney.com?

Just pondering if they will put a special one out for the Rebel Challenge :)

I think they just posted the Avengers plans last week or so and it's 2 months before the Star Wars 1/2 Marathon Weekend. I figure the Rebel Challenge plan will be posted either next month or early September.

I will be very surprised if there's not a plan for the Rebel Challenge because they have plans for the Dumbo Double Dare, Glass Slipper Challenge, the Goofy, and the Dopey.

I'm following the Dumbo Double Dare plan right now and will transition to the Rebel Challenge plan once they post it. Worst case scenario, I'll take the Dumbo plan and track the dates for Star Wars.

I went from having never done any kind of running, short or long distance, to finishing 3 runDisney 1/2 marathons using Galloway's plans. My 2nd 1/2 was 2 minutes slower than my first, but included character photo stops where the first one didn't. And my 3rd 1/2 came a few days after recovering from a cold at near the end of my training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter