Train/O.A.R. Concert

robndani

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been? We have tickets for myself, husband and 7 yo daughter who loves both artists. She has a long day of dance the next day and was wondering how long it would go?

Pretty much any concert I've been to is over around 11:00/11:30pm. Some go later depending on the number of encores, delays, etc.

A side note: DD14 and I saw Taylor Swift several years ago (maybe 5?). The concert was over around 1:30/2am or so due to a delayed start. The stadium had to be evacuated due to a severe storm (it was a football stadium - open air). She didn't go on until sometime around 11pm. We got home at 3:00am and had to get up at 6:00am for my DD10's horse show!

Has anyone been? We have tickets for myself, husband and 7 yo daughter who loves both artists. She has a long day of dance the next day and was wondering how long it would go?
You can try calling the venue, they'll know how long the show lasts.

Pretty much any concert I've been to is over around 11:00/11:30pm. Some go later depending on the number of encores, delays, etc.

A side note: DD14 and I saw Taylor Swift several years ago (maybe 5?). The concert was over around 1:30/2am or so due to a delayed start. The stadium had to be evacuated due to a severe storm (it was a football stadium - open air). She didn't go on until sometime around 11pm. We got home at 3:00am and had to get up at 6:00am for my DD10's horse show!

Oh boy! That's what I'm trying to avoid! Luckily she's good with staying up late but I'm not! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter