• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trails End...Will Buffet Return?

Or they could go retro and bring back the make-your-own-pizza that they had at Trail's End back in the day. We loved that as kids.

That was always our end of trip dinner.
After moving to Florida several years ago it was one of the places we took friends and family when they come down to visit.
Finally, during the Christmas season we would rent a golf cart, (can't do it right now, hopefully they'll open it up again) take our guests to the Trail's End buffet and then go looping to see the decorations.
Won't return to property until Trail's End is back to their full buffet.

So, has anybody been there recently to confirm if the buffet returned? I was guessing that it might be brought back when Hoop Dee Doo opened.

I was there in April and they had the buffet station set up with take out that you could mobile order. If that business is successful I'm not sure we will see the buffet back. :(

They just brought back Hollywood & Vine buffet, so I wouldn’t count Trails End out. Things are just moving super slow, but at least they’re moving!

I wonder if the lack of the smaller boats crossing, has anything to do with the buffet. We cancelled a breakfast because we didn’t want to do monorail and big boat for trails end. So much nicer with just the water taxi.

I wonder how much business they get just from the mk resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter