Trails End at FW will start taking PS...

Thanks! Don't know whether that will make the Guests happy or not, but it is nice to know! I think it was always that little hideaway bargain that not too many people were aware of and many staying in Ft Wilderness took advantage of, and with it going into the Dining System, it will not be quite the same. Of course, if it was that or close it, it is best that it will accept PS now. Time will tell!

Thanks, we leave on Saturday and had planned to eat there. I'll take a look and see if I need to make one now. When we were there in October we had a 45 minute wait for dinner one night...ouch...

So many large groups are eating there and they can't handle it.

This will be nice. Hopefully many people still wont try to find the restaurant, so it will not get so busy. I tried for PS last year, but was out of luck and had a 45 min wait. BUt it was worth it, not sure if the 2 year old was all that thrilled with that long of a wait tho. So this will be good for her.

I tried to make a PS for Trail's End last night and the CM didn't even know that they were taking them. Well when she checked she said WOW they are starting that. But for some reason her system would not let me make the PS. She seems to think that it will not let you do it until after January 19th even though I was looking for a date in Feb. Very strange. But I will call back tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter