Trailer rental co. that delivers to FW?

Paddy's mom

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new to this! I am wondering if anyone knows of a camper/trailer company that would deliver to Fort Wilderness? We would love to camp at FW, but don't want to pay the mileage for renting a camper in Chicago. An ideal situation would be to drive down in our own van and then rent a trailer in Orlando or somewhere close by. Actually it would be really nice if they would deliver it to the campground. Thanks in advance!

Kim

I am sure there are rental Co.'s there But I don't know any by name. Probably can find one on the internet. Or how about renting one of Ft. Wilderness cabins ? They are pretty nice and have maid service just like the hotels. Well Good Luck in your search.:wave:

For a good start, try www.gorving.com. They have a link to rental information. There's another big rental name... something like cruisin' America? I'm not sure of the name, but I saw two of their class C's just yesterday while driving home from MN.

You may find it more cost effective to rent one of the Wilderness Homes for your stay, rather than rent the camper and pay site rental, too. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter