Traffic around Disney parks

rachy710310

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. My husband and I are planning our 3rd trip to Disney and this time, we are driving, we are taking our dog with us, he is a member of the family and cannot leave him with anyone. With that said, we were curious about the traffic and different routes to get to the Disney parks. Are there and roads to stay away from? Or routes that are better to use? I read somewhere that US 27 was not a good choice because there is always Disney traffic on that road, is this true?? Are the parks easy to get to if you are driving yourselves instead of using Disney transportation?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I would appreciate any feedback from everyone!

Thanks!

Hi everyone. My husband and I are planning our 3rd trip to Disney and this time, we are driving, we are taking our dog with us, he is a member of the family and cannot leave him with anyone. With that said, we were curious about the traffic and different routes to get to the Disney parks. Are there and roads to stay away from? Or routes that are better to use? I read somewhere that US 27 was not a good choice because there is always Disney traffic on that road, is this true?? Are the parks easy to get to if you are driving yourselves instead of using Disney transportation?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I would appreciate any feedback from everyone!

Thanks!
I have found that driving around Disneyworld is a breeze. Most people are crammed on the busses.

I like to avoid the area around the downtown disney however, as there always seems to be more traffic around there.

The Intersection of Hotel Plaza Dr. and 535 at the Crossroads can be really messed up. I wreaks havoc over to i4. Our last trip we got caught in some really lousy jams right there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter