Tradition for Nephew

SLynn9

Earning My Ears
My October trip to WDW will be the first since my nephew was born. I’m trying to think of a tradition that I can start that could also possibly bleed over to non Disney trips as well. The only thing I can think of right now is sending postcards. Anyone have any fun or unique ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe take a selfie at an iconic spot and send it to him? He won't get it now, but it could become a fun tradition that's special for him later (like age 3 and up). Then when he has a phone of his own you can send it to him directly.

How much do you want to spend? I started a tradition with my niece and nephew when they were young that I brought them back a Christmas tree ornament from Disney every time I went.

My October trip to WDW will be the first since my nephew was born. I’m trying to think of a tradition that I can start that could also possibly bleed over to non Disney trips as well. The only thing I can think of right now is sending postcards. Anyone have any fun or unique ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Maybe one thing purchased and one thing captured in a photo. If you want to have it bleed over, you'd have to try to think of something that you can find almost anywhere. I like the postcard idea, and maybe a picture with the postcard in front of something iconic, or just the same thing no matter where you go (in front of a fountain or lake, or building, or a sign, etc...) and always take it the same way from the same angle.

We throw coins in a fountain for anyone not with us (and for ourselves as well), and take a picture when we do it. Or, there's t-shirts from every spot, or hats... pins perhaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter