Wishlist:
Credits! (via quest machine)
Gold Mickey Ears
JC and HM pins
Explorer Suitcases
Adventureland Quest Pin
Aladdin's Purple Magic Carpet Chairs
Hotel Pins
Purple Generator (pending, may no longer need)
Red Scoreboard
Green Explorer Top
Spider Halloween Pin

Trading:

(PLEASE NOTE: Teleport Magic no longer for trade.[COLOR]

wdwitemsfortrade.jpg

currentpinsd.jpg

Some of these pins are not from WDW, but I'm trading them anyway.

I'm also trading room codes! I have:

2 x High School Musical Gym
2 x Pirate Fortress Room (new POTC room) No longer avaiable, sorry!
2 x Animal Kingdom Safari Room
4 x Jungle Crusie Tent Room

click the link below, and i have a space mt sighn pins, and a space pin! i also have 2 space mt sign pins that i would like to trade for a magic and or a animal kingdom safarie room!

I have a red generator up for trade.

I'm most interested in your teleportation pins and Thrillseeker pins. :)

OH. And btw: purple generator is in the Emporium for sale. :)

swimmingneno- Someone offered the space mountain ride pins earlier through PM, but if that trade doesn't work out, I will come to you!

cteddiesgirl- Great! How many are you interested in? (Thanks for the heads up about the purple generator, I was aware but I need to trade for one because I'm low on credits. Thanks!)

Thanks for the offers! :wizard:

I have green pirate thrones, pirate walls with cannons. I am interested into teleportation magic, and maybe jungle cruise posters. I can not go on VMK for the moment, but I think I have four green thrones and a lot of pirate walls with cannons

MissHaylie said:
cteddiesgirl- Great! How many are you interested in? (Thanks for the heads up about the purple generator, I was aware but I need to trade for one because I'm low on credits. Thanks!)
Hmm. How many are you willing to trade for it? I'm really interested mainly in the Teleportation.

how about 1 green pirate throne, 1 contemporary hotel pin, 1 polynesian hotel pin, 1 master gracey pin for three teleportation magics?

Yikes! Everyone wants teleportation magic!

Kasiks- Would you be willing to trade a couple maze walls or thrones for junge cruise posters? I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough teleport magic.

cteddiesgirl- I don't know. I only have 4 teleportation and I'd like to keep one for myself. One teleport and two thrill seekers? I could throw another item in too..

CaptainHook34- I might be willing to do that. As I said before, I'd like to keep one magic for myself. Is there anything else I can throw in in place of one teleport? (That would be 2 teleport magics and another item/s.)

Thanks for the offers! :thumbsup2

Hi, I would like a pirate fortress room, and a red coin thing. How about 1 space mountain sign pins and 2 pirate cannon walls, 1 pirate turrents, and 2 pirate plain walls?

I'm not sure about the room code, but I'll trade a red press for one turret and one pirate cannon maze wall.

May I offer for the Pirate Fortress room? (Just one).

My Pirate Fortress Room Offer:

x2 Chernabog Carpets
x2 Ice Cube Chairs
x2 Mickey Pumpkins
x3 Pirate *Maze* Walls
x1 Stack Of Presents
x1 Tron Bit Pin
x1 Halloween Pumpkin Pin

Want me to add more? -- I surely can! Just let me know!

Please, PM me if your interested. =]

-- Thanks!

~Horse

CaptainHook34- That sounds fine. I'll PM you.

HorseGirlie166- Thats a great offer! I'll PM you so we can set up a time. I will send you the code in PM right before we trade.

I offer green explorer shirt with camera for animal kingdom room and pirate fortress room :)

Lion

MissHaylie said:
cteddiesgirl- I don't know. I only have 4 teleportation and I'd like to keep one for myself. One teleport and two thrill seekers? I could throw another item in too..
OK. So...
1 teleport
2 thrillseekers
and either 1 Ace of Spades carpet or 1 Frontierland pin?

Alionette said:
I offer green explorer shirt with camera for animal kingdom room and pirate fortress room :)

Lion

I'll have to think about it.

CaptHook34 said:
Thanks so much for th trade!

Your welcome and thank you!

cteddiesgirl said:
OK. So...
1 teleport
2 thrillseekers
and either 1 Ace of Spades carpet or 1 Frontierland pin?

Thats fine with me. I'll PM you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter