• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading Pins for Scrapbook Supplies?

Catrin

Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!
Hi all..

I would like to start a pin collection for my 8 year old. Just a started set to get him going so we can trade.

If anyone has any old tradeable pins they would like to trade please let me know!
I don't have any pins.. but if anyone scrapbooks, I have tons and tons of scrapbook supplies I would like to trade. Paper, stickers, die cuts, eyelets etc...
Please let me know.. and thanks!

And a question for anyone else.. does anyone have any other ideas how to get a collection started?

Thanks!
Cathy
:earsboy:

Catrin,

The Disney Stores have had their pins on sale for $.62 to $1.12. I'd check out your local Disney Store and see if they have any left. Great way to get a collection started and/or get some trader pins for trading at DL or WDW!

I have lots of pins I would trade for scrappin supplies.....whatcha got???

cindy

I have some pins to trade for scrapbooking stuff as well. Let me know what you have (abeyst@msn.com).

Another suggestion for getting some pins if you're not going to the parks is to look at DizPins for people selling. You might find some good deals.

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter