Trading Cowboy or Native American costumes

BossBrody

Mouseketeer
I have both full costumes to trade.
You can pick which cowboy shirt you'ld like!
I have more than one of each.

I am looking for haunted clock, haunted room, grand californian pin, red baseball outfit with cleats, and any beta.

Let me know what you have to trade, and what you would need.

thanks

Hi,
I am interested in the Complete Cowboy
I have complete red baseball outfit with shoes, Pirate Hat from weekend quest, complete gold collection, 6 wanted posters 10,000 credits.
Bugdozer

I have the red baseball top I am willing to trade for a hat (preferably) or shirt from either set. Also have other rares and park quest stuff, including AK, HSM, and Tent Room codes. We can meet if you'd like

I guess I'll offer a red baseball shirt, red pants and a musketeer hat for the cowboy hat. Everything I'm trading is in my wishlist if you want me to add more! :thumbsup2

Oops, just saw this thread. I posted I had the full baseball outfit for trade (4 pieces) for the HM suit, but I'd also be interested in the cowboy or indian outfit, too.

Let me know if you want to work something out!

I'm still on VMK for a little longer.

Let me know if you want to try to work it out tonight!

I have Black Mickey Ears. For Cowboy hat or Native American Shirt.

for the cowboy i offer 8 sets gold doors and a christmas tree?

for neither the cowboy or native i have the pin you want and many more rare stuff you want.

cuteswimgirl said:

to my offer i add space shoes and one sack of presants

I guess I'll add to my offer for the cowboy hat - Green barrel seat, red baseball shirt and pants, and two musketeer hats.

For a complete cowboy outfit I offer:
kali couch
haunted mansion organ, magenta
high school musical room and piano
animators desk/stool
Thanks

cuteswimgirl said:

for the cowboy i got new offer

bird hat and 8 sets of gold doors and a adventure land tour pin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter