Trader Sam’s Changes?

Kelly014

Mouseketeer
Any rumors about Trader Sam’s? This was up on Tikiman’s page. If it changes I might cry!

“Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.” Both the ‘Hours of Operation’ and ‘We Don’t Want Your Kids After 8 PM’ signs are down at the Grog Grotto. The wall has been patched up as well.

Attachments

• CE5F70CD-6222-4BED-9C59-CCDF6EE0803C.jpeg
    CE5F70CD-6222-4BED-9C59-CCDF6EE0803C.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 170
That stuff doesn’t bother me so much. Hours shouldn’t be posted if it’s closed. Surprised it took them this long. That said there’s been SO many surprises since March 2020 that who knows what to think. I hope they make an announcement soon on what exactly is opening with the Poly in July.

I just worry because they recently changed some things in Jungle Cruise. And I don’t disagree with those changes personally...but don’t touch my Trader Sam’s please. So much character, so much fun, and I have a few glasses I need to collect still (looking at you nautilus).

I don't think the Jungle Cruise changes should really impact the bar. Trader Sam is still referenced, they just got rid of the head salesman figure, but still have the name on the "gift shop" scene there in place. Think any changes would be financially related to try to draw in more business, but it seemed like the bar was always popular so it shouldn't need it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter