Trader Sam’s at 10pm Strategy?

Sssssouthern

Earning My Ears
I see lots of posts about Trader Sam’s at 3pm…but what if in our ideal situation we wanted to be at Trader Sam’s at 10pm, what is the best strategy for getting in at that time? In a nutshell, we’re eating dinner at Contemp, then watching fireworks from our balcony there, then ideally would love to hit Trader Sam’s after. We can send someone over to put our name on the list during dinner, but given the 15 minute window I am trying to figure out what the best time would be to do that so we hopefully don’t miss the return window.

When we stayed at Poly in 2017 it was directly after Irma and no one was there so we walked casually into TS every night, I have no experience with the wait list 😅

@Sssssouthern its just luck of the draw on the night and time, and how busy it is and how many others are ahead of you. If you get there at 10PM you've got a couple hours to try to get in, or visit Tambu Lounge before it closes at 11PM.

I agree with SteveH. At that point in the night, it's going to be luck of the draw based on how crowded it is. I wouldn't attempt to get on the list during the dinner as, as you mention, if you get the text and can't get there in time, you are just going to have to put your name on the list again when you get there. I would just go to Poly after dinner, get on the list and prepare to hang out a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter