Tracking UPS Reservation Packet Delivery

aashaddy

earning my ears
We booked our trip through WD Travel Company and they said we should receive all of our tickets, freebies, etc. about 21 days in advance. Since I do have somewhat of a busy life with two kids and a husband, I don't want to wait by the door for days at a time. (It has to be signed for). Does anyone know how or when I can get a ups tracking number from WD Travel so that I can plan to be home that day?

UPS, called me the day before...saying it would be delivered the next day!!!!

I can't believe THEY called you??? That would be nice! Thanks for the info. :)

WELL...IT WAS JUST A RECORDING..we have package to be delivered tomorrow ... between 8am and 7pm...your signature is require...it wasn't like a personal call or anything

UPS did the same thing to me, I received an automated call on Sunday evening saying a package was to be delivered the next day :scared1: About 10 am the next morning got a call from a mysterious number, it was my ups guy saying they forgot the apt. number on the box...He asked me the number & said "hey why don't you come to the door"...so I did and there was my wonderful wdtc box.....:love:

Yayyyyy, I was kind of stressing over it, because I didn't want to miss him, then have him try to redeliver, then if I missed again, I would have to drive about half an hour away to go and pick it up. Also, I'm very OCD and want it the day it's delivered first!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter