Tracking Disney Dining Meal/Snack Entitlements?

Dannielle

Mouseketeer
looking for some ideas/best practices

we are a family of 5 Adults, 4 Children (2 are teens and might venture out a little on their own)
we are all booked together on the same reservation at OKW.

i know that the Disney App will track total # of snacks, quick services and Table Services used....but how do we track that by person?

i was looking for an App that would allow me to add each member of our party, so that i can then add when they use a snack for example....but nothing i have found give me the option to track individually.

so what are your best practices? Or should i contact my son's Media Arts Teacher and ask him to challenge one of his computer code class to build us such an app?

For now the best idea that we have come up with is creating a Text Group for the members of our party to indicate when they have used a dining credit....I will then log it on an Excel Spreadsheet that I have created and saved on my phone. At the end of each day, i will screen shot the spreadsheet to share each person's remaining dining credits

Last edited:
Write it down on a piece of paper or in the notes section in your smartphone.

we are what you might call minimalist when we are in Disney. we only take what fits in our pockets...and a pen is not going to make the cut for everyone since we all have phones, emergency ponchos and money to carry. If we carried backpacks in this would be a perfect solution for us...but we dont. So we are really looking for ideas to track this on our phones

we are what you might call minimalist when we are in Disney. we only take what fits in our pockets...and a pen is not going to make the cut for everyone since we all have phones, emergency ponchos and money to carry. If we carried backpacks in this would be a perfect solution for us...but we dont. So we are really looking for ideas to track this on our phones

Perhaps you can message each other with how many each person has consumed?

You can go to the front desk and request a print out at the end of each day. It will show who used what. I know that doesn’t help in the park but it will tell you if someone is using more than their credits.

You do realize the poster also mentioned using your phones?
Just use your notes section to keep track or maybe message each other?
It really shouldn't be difficult. IMO you're overthinking.

Write it down on a piece of paper or in the notes section in your smartphone.

I'm a minimalist as well but do carry a wristlet to store my phone, c/c, and a little cash;).

I'd use the phone to take a pic of the receipt for the snacks and then send out a group text message. Who the text originated from would be the person who purchased it so that takes care of that.

Group text or email should work fine

each person starts with x meals & y snack and they can update 1/x meals... 2/x meals... 2/y snacks...

Keep receipts... check the app... get a print out every day or so...

Lots of easy options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter