Toys R Us

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to give Toys R Us a :thumbsup2 .

I spent quite a bit of time in their online store yesterday and wound up with 10 items in my cart. When I got ready to check-out, I googled for a good coupon. Unfortunately, I didn't find one. I really hated to empty my cart because I had some good deals in it, but I also didn't want to pay $31 shipping. :confused3

So, I called the Toys R Us number on the site and told them that and asked if they would give me a free shipping code. He said that he couldn't do that but that if I would call out the items to him, he would place the order and give me free shipping. :banana:

Thank you Toys R Us (and I will remember a company that is that concerned about satisfying the customer ::yes::)! :cheer2:

i am glad that you are having a better time with them then me lol, i live in canada and do the canadian website, they are pretty good jsut likes to send wrong items lol.
That is a lot for shipping are is 5.95 unless it is expressed ship then it is only 7.95. I am glad that you got to save with them

And I give them thumb down for canceling my Black Friday order. I used PayPal to get their advertised BF Special, $25 OFF with $50 purchase.

The order went thru, got confirmation E-mail with the discount applied to the order and after several hours I got 3rd E-mail stating that my order was canceled due to online server problems or something like that.

Contacted the support and got a promise to get a same discount coupon in E-mail, in no more then few days. Guess what, I got nothing.

Not to mention this is the second time they did it to me, last year Black Friday PayPal offer purchase was canceled too.

It’s too much to be coincidental…

Maybe I'd better cross my fingers. This stuff is supposed to be here by Christmas Eve - hope it works out that way! ;)

I'm happy for OP's customer service but sadly I have thumbs down with them too.
Somehow the items I ordered were shipped on the 11th yet the tracking # is invalid. Spoke to a half dozen people at TRU and even UPS and nobody can locate the package. Customer service was polite and said to wait until Christmas Eve as that is what their policy was (arrival by Christmas Eve). Just stinks that I have no clue where DH's xbox 360 games are :sad2: .

Glad you had a good transaction with them, my experience has been horrible!
The latest one- I ordered 2 of the Creative Zen mp3 players NOV 22nd, they were in stock when I ordered. I later received backorder notices. Now here we are almost 1 month later and no mp3 players still :scared1: Apparently after 45 days on backorder they release your order. I'm not happy with them at all. I got them for a VERY good price and word is they are probably holding out to the 45 day mark so they can cancel the remaining orders without having to fullfil them at that price. Those mp3 players are not in hard to find so it's rediculous that they say they can't get them.
I will *never order from their website again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter