Toys R Us...Does anyone know?

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
If I bought something two weeks ago today and in the flyer today it is on sale for $50 cheaper, can I take the receipt in and get the $50 refund?

Most places will do a price adjustment. I am unsure what the time frame is though. I would think the back of your reciept would say it.

I would call 1st and see if they price adjustments. If not, I would go to the store and rebuy the item...leave the store and walk back in a few minutes later and return it with the 1st receipt. This will work in all stores as long as the UPC's match. I used to do this at the Gap when my kids were small...always saved my receipts and if a few weeks later I saw item was cheaper I would rebuy and return (had to be same color and size)

Good idea!!!!

I would call 1st and see if they price adjustments. If not, I would go to the store and rebuy the item...leave the store and walk back in a few minutes later and return it with the 1st receipt. This will work in all stores as long as the UPC's match. I used to do this at the Gap when my kids were small...always saved my receipts and if a few weeks later I saw item was cheaper I would rebuy and return (had to be same color and size)

I've found most stores that do price adjustments allow a 2 week window, but if they don't offer adjustments or if I miss the window, I just do what the PP suggested. Buy the item at the discounted price and then return it using the first receipt with the higher price.

Thanks for the help. I went by and asked the girl. She said she thought it was up to 1 month. I was just at two weeks. I saved $50!!! Woo Hoo!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter