Toy Story Parking Lot Trams & ART question

specialks

Quickly becoming a Disney addict!
I was looking on the ART map and it looks like the Toy Story Lot is off Harbor across from Convention Way. Has anyone tried to catch these trams from one of those nearby hotels (without parking) to travel to the gates? Curious if this would be possible.

Also, for those who have used ART did you even experience full shuttles where you had to keep waiting for another one to arrive?

I am not sure about the tram catching but as for your question about ART. We saw it happen to people in the morning one day of our five on our trip in April, I think it might be an issue first thing in the morning and in the late evenings maybe but if you (like us) are boarding at one of the first stops rather then one of the last stops you will probably be okay. Several of the stops are serviced by more then one bus so that might help, too.

Consider that you would have to walk into the gate of the parking lot. You may be stopped for safety concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter