Toy Story 3 - Anyone know if or when?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
My kids absolutely LOVE the Toy Story movies. I have to admit, it doesn't actually bother me too much when we have to watch one of them every day.

Has anyone heard when or if there will be a third one?

I'm not sure if they're making a Toy Story 3. I hope they don't, they should just leave it at Toy Story 2. Pixar nad Disney are coming out with Monsters Inc. in November that looks pretty good. I want to see that.

I recently read an article about the deal between Pixar and Disney. The deal called for 5 features and all sequels would go right to video, but after making TS 2 Pixar convinced Disney to release it on the big screen. So you have TS, BL , Monsters inc. due out in Nov, and Nemo being worked on.. Disney claims they should get one more film and TS 3, however Pixar disagrees. They say one more film is all the contract calls for. The jest of the article was about Disney and Pixar finding a happy medium and agreeing on a new contract after this was expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter