• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towncar to WDW

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Who would you recommend between Yourride,Tiffany or fl tours?? Just 3 of us, Orlando International-WDW Coroando Springs. Like to try something other than Mears... Also need the 30 min stop. Going in March ... Thanks

I have heard wonderful things about FL Tours on this forum and yourride from mousesavers.com. I e-mailed them looking for a rt quote from Amtrak - Dolphin and Dolphin - MCO (taking train down and flying back). Yourride was the quickest to respond and quoted a rt (w/o tip) of $80.00 so I think we might be going with them. (FL Tours does not service Amtrak anymore) I also got a quote of $80.00 from happylimos.com that was highly recommended to me through this forum but they do not offer the 30 minute shopping deal. . .I will be going with yourride - let me know how you make out.
FYI:
Yourride - need to pay by credit card ASAP
Happy Limo - will charge credit card week prior (or give credit card info and indicate you will pay cash day of travel)
FL Tours - do not take any credit cards so you can pay anyway you like on day of travel
Hope this helps!

You don't need credit cards to make your reservation with us at FL TOURS. We're a very proud sponsor of the DIS. Look us up at www.fltours.com
Andy

We have used Tiffany Town Cars on our last 4 trips, and are using them again next month. We have always had good service and drivers.

Be sure to look for coupons when comparing prices!
Personally, we use Happy Limo for our frequent Orlando trips and have always gotten great service (next trip is next week...yay!). You are definitely making the right choice by using a towncar rather than Mears. Once you do, you'll never go back to a shuttle.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter