Towncar Question - Help

Cinders1

Mouseketeer
I have been reading the boards for recommendations for towncar companies to get us from the Orlando airport to the Hard Rock Hotel. The rates being listed example $85.00 for a Tiffany towncar. Is that per person? We are a family of four and I really didn't plan on paying almost $400.00 to/from airport.

Cinders1 said:
I have been reading the boards for recommendations for towncar companies to get us from the Orlando airport to the Hard Rock Hotel. The rates being listed example $85.00 for a Tiffany towncar. Is that per person? We are a family of four and I really didn't plan on paying almost $400.00 to/from airport.
Price is NOT per person but for the trip. That is why a towncar may be more cost effective with a larger party.

If you want a van, it as usually $10 more. We usually get a towncar service for our trips. In January, my DW and I used Murray-Hill for our R/T service from MCO to WDW and back and it cost us $80 plus a $10 tip each way for a total of $100. We couldn't rent a car for that. Also, you don't have to pay the tolls and you can get a free 20 minute grocery stop with most of the companies.

We were very happy with the service from Tiffany Towncar. If you have a Passporter guidebook, there is a coupon for $8 off a roundtrip with Tiffany Towncar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter