Towncar-One Way, MCO to Disney Questions

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
I know towncar have been discussed frequently but I have a few questions. My sons are joining us :cool1: and will be flying to MCO a few hours earlier than we will arrive. They've taken Mears shuttle before but that is when they were arriving separately. Now both of them are on the same flight. Mears sometimes takes forever and they really are not spending that much time at WDW. I'd like to reserve a towncar for them but they just need it one way. I've checked some of the sites and they charge about $55 with tip that's about $66, if they even give a one-way price. I got a price of $45 with Payless but I haven't heard anything about them. Anyone ever use them? A taxi would be fine too. They really don't need anything fancy, just safe, reliable, and quicker than Mears.

Any suggestins??? Thanks for all the help.

Also do any of these companies require payment with reservations and are they cancellable? I'm sure they would want to pay for the transposrtation themselves but I want to do this for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter