Town Hall?

joll43

Mouseketeer
I've read some posts that mention going to Town Hall for "Just Married" pins -do you have to show your marriage license? Is there any requirement?

Thanks!

no requirements, just walk into any guest relations place (any park & DTD) and ask for the "magical wishes" pin.
if you have the wedding ears, don't be suprised if people just start handing you the pins. it seemed as if we weren't wearing the pins, we'd get another set. we must've ended up with 5 sets. we ended up giving a bunch of them away to newlyweds that we might have spoken with that didn't have ears or pins.

Yeah, the buttons are really nice. We got them and enjoyed them. I never wore mine and he lost his, but we made it home with one! They are so cute with no requirement. Just tell them you're on your honeymoon and they'll give them to you! We got ours at DTD guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter