Tower of Terror 2-8-04 Pics

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
<font color=navy> I took the first pic on 1/29, when my dd & I were on the Monorail. The close-ups were taken on 2/8 - one of those beautiful So. Cal sunny days.

This pic was taken from the Monorail. You can see how the Tower of Terror rises above the other attractions. You can see this tower while driving in the area in Anaheim.

7IMG_4628-med.JPG

These are close-ups I took when California Adventure first opened on Sunday morning.

7IMG_4705-med.JPG

7IMG_4703-med.JPG

And here you can see one of the elevator doors opened. They were testing them over & over.... Looks like we'll get a bird's eye view before being dropped. :teeth:

7IMG_4704-med.JPG

That's one right that I will be greatful that I am pregnant so I have an excuse to not go on. I went in florida and just before it started to drop I was trying to figure out how I could get off. Yes I am a scardey, a chicken, and I am proud of it.
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter