• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towels for Nassau

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
We were handed towels as we got off the ship at Castaway Cay but didn't get any at Nassau. Did we just walk on by the person who was handing them out or don't them do that on Nassau? If not, do we just use the towels in our cabin or by the pool?
Please help!
Thanks!
Ann

I think that you have to grab tools from the pool area to take with you when you leave the ship.

We went on the Blue Lagoon excursion. We had to meet at Wave Bands that morning to leave as a group. There was a
stack of towels provided there. This was advertised as a part of the excusion-that a towel would be provided. I don't think that towels were just given out in Nassau as is done with Castaway Cay. Probably because CC is a part of Disney.

I will definately bring them back. When we went to Nassau before, we went to the beach by Atlantis and had no towels to sit on. Not very pleasant! I had just assumed that towels would be handed out as we exited the ship. Now I know better!
Thanks for the help!
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter