Towel animals

daisy duck

Mouseketeer
If you would like Towel Animals on your request just call your resort 5 days before your arriveal.I call and ask to find out how i could get one on a speical day and the mousekeeper told me the above.thought you would like to know :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip! Something else to include for the August trip!! :teeth:

We just had them in our room during our September trip at POP, we didn't request. They also arranged my DS's stuffed animals all cutesy, etc and made holders for our toothbrushes, etc...every day we had something different. We tipped everyday, too, but I don't know if that is why we got stuff or not!

Is this for all the hotels? I will be staying at the Movies.. can I request them there too? :confused3

We've never requested animal towels but every stay we've had we've gotten them AND like another posted said the mousekeepers were always fixing up the stuffies in cute positions. One time we came back to our room to find one of the stuffies looking out the window. My girlfiends grandson thought that was soooo cool because it was like his stuffy was watching for us.

disney09 said:
Is this for all the hotels? I will be staying at the Movies.. can I request them there too? :confused3
Yes, its for all the hotels, i understand that some people get them with out requesting them ,but you will be guaranteed to get one or even more if you do request :earsboy:

All of the above Disers are right also your mousekeeper leaves her calling card so find out who he or she is and just leave them a note and you will get a different animal every day. And if you miss a day without one, they are off . I had a different one everyday of my stay.:thumbsup2

We were at WDW almost 3 years ago for DD's 4th b-day. We tipped everyday and I even printed out those MouseKeeping evelopes and left notes on them requesting towel animals and still never got one. DD didn't know anything about them, but I was pretty disappointed. :confused3

Mommyto2Princesses said:
We were at WDW almost 3 years ago for DD's 4th b-day. We tipped everyday and I even printed out those MouseKeeping evelopes and left notes on them requesting towel animals and still never got one. DD didn't know anything about them, but I was pretty disappointed. :confused3

Me too!!! We have never had any of that "special" treatment! :confused3

We've had at least one everytime we've stayed. One time DS had gotten a Goofy and he was on the bed with the remote in his hand when we got back to the room.:cool1:

Very sorry to read about the Disers who did not get any towel animals, but during my recent stay a mousekeeper supervisor told me that not all mousekeepers are trained to make them. Eventhough I feel they all should be!:confused3

We got them at Carribbean Beach and even asked for an elephant for my new nephew who had his nursery decorated in elephants. We got it the next day. We didn't get them every day so we assummed that not every maid knew how to make them. We also tipped but we had our animal on the first day. I have also had them at All-Star Sports too. We are headed to All-Star Movies at the end of September so we will see if they do it.
Heather

Just curious................do people take their towel animals home with them? :confused3

Unfortunately, there are some Mousekeepers that are more "into" their work and enjoy that sort of thing. It really is such a nice touch when you come back to your room to see what they have done for you! :sunny: We are DVC members so we don't get to see them anymore :( but it was fun!

we are going at the end of september and I hope that we get at least one. I havent said anything to my boys though just in case :bitelip:

mdhkitten said:
Just curious................do people take their towel animals home with them? :confused3

That would fall under the category of "stealing hotel towels". Something that most folks would not do, but obviously, some would.

Corinne said:
Unfortunately, there are some Mousekeepers that are more "into" their work and enjoy that sort of thing. It really is such a nice touch when you come back to your room to see what they have done for you! :sunny: We are DVC members so we don't get to see them anymore :( but it was fun!

We have gotten them at the DVC resorts several times. Even on trash/towel days.

They even put some toys near the windows to keep a lookout for our return :thumbsup2

In our eight previous trips we had never received or requested a towel animal. This year we got one on our first night at the Beach Club. It was an unexpected treat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter