Towel animal ??

ls1222

DIS Veteran
I've always wanted to ask this (I hope it is not really dumb)!! When you receive a towel animal do you keep it and take it home? I have before but then I thought maybe you are supposed to leave it there?? Thanks.

In April 2004 we stayed at Pop and received many towel animals...we kept none.

This past April we did take some home with us. They are in my daughter's Mickey bathroom.

We've taken our towel animals home too!!!

cstraub: that is a precious picture you have posted

There have been mixed reports as to whether or not you can take them home. Some housekeepers will tell you yes and others will say no. I figure the best thing is to ask them if it is all right to take them or not.

This year was the first time we received any. Mousekeeping TOLD us to please take them home. We took the smaller ones home and I put them in the kids bathroom.

Thanks!! I was a little afraid to ask but I really did not know. What a cool "extra" to take home.

We asked and were told to take it home - so our little ducky is now in the bathroom =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter