Tourmobile verses Gray Lines open top in DC?

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
on my previous post on the boards with my help on my Washington DC trip someone brought up using Gray Lines open top buses to get around to the different sites. After doing some long research there are 2 companies we found that peaked our interest. As anyone used any of these 2 services and what are your opinion of that company? Thanks everyone.

I used tourmobile, and NEVER again! We probably spent about 5 minutes total on them, because we waited at every stop, and they never came (we ended up walking all of the monuments, and waited 1/2 hour in the blazing sun, watching those lucky folks who used the trolley wait for brief periods under shade). They wouldn't go unless the bus was filled, and actually forced 2 overweight people to squeeze together to fit another (I really felt sorry for them - they looked so uncomfortable). That was our biggest waste of money in DC, although we did get a lot of exercise! We were at one stop, we see them coming, they barely slow down, and we had to run and yell before they would pull over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter