Touring villas at BWV, VWL and BCV still possible?

poohnpiglet3

Mouseketeer
Even though Disney is not techically selling these resorts (although they do sell the extra points) is it still possible to tour them?

We're buying into SSR within a month or so and we're taking a Disney cruise in a few weeks. On the drive we were going to stop by these places to tour just to make sure we're buying the right way (all our 220 points at SSR or 150 at SSR and 70 somewhere else as an add on later.)

But I wanted to make sure there were tours available!

Thanks!

Sherri :)

The DVC sales staff does not offer tours of sold out resorts- all official tours and model rooms are only at the sales center (currently at the BW office).

You are certainly welcome to visit the front desk at those resorts and ask to see an unoccupied room. If possible, they are usually happy to accommodate such a request. Your "tour" will more self-guided and a CM will likely accompany your visit.

Have a great tour!! :)

Enjoy!

Actually no,there are no tours available. Why would there be? - they are sold out. If you are very lucky, ask nicely, and the place isn't full, you might be able to look at an empty room (if there is a CM available to take you in - they won't just hand you a key). Last spring we were checking out of a 1 bdrm at OKW and thinking of returning to OKW with the whole family. They let us do a quick walk thru of an empty Grand Villa.

So, you might get lucky - but don't depend on it, might not happen.

the last time I visited the sales Office - you could see all of them there at BWV - has this changed - or do they only allow members to see this - not possible new members????

I though til May the BWV sales office was still up and running -????

what am I missing????

We were at the Boardwalk sales center last week and they still had models of BWV and BCV, in addition to SS. They had removed WLV. So, you could at least see those rooms at the sales center.

So is there no longer a model open at BCV on the first floor? I thought I remembered touring it in December, but now I'm wondering if I'm mistaken.

We visited WDW in January and sat with our Vacation guide and were shown the rooms that they have set up. Before we left for home, we stopped at VWL and asked the girl at the desk if we could check out one of the rooms. She told us to go the front desk at WL and inquire about any available rooms. There was one room available so the woman behind the desk accompanied us to the VWL and answered any questions we still might have had.

If there are rooms not occupied, they will gladly show them to you. Just be sure to ask someone at the WL front desk.

the model rooms at each DVC closes when the DVC resort sells out.

the model rooms at the BWV sales office - does not close - of course this will change when the sales office moves to SSR in May.

so yes you could have seem the models at the BCV - they even gave us pins - but closed when BCV sold out.

We were allowed to tour a vacant OKW 2 bedroom last year, but we were already owners at the time. (just checking out the space for the future)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter