• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Seaworld Minus the rides

potc

yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a general touring plan for Sea World in one day (9am-6pm). I'm not a fan of roller coasters so we don't want to ride the roller coasters. Basically just visit all the exhibits and see all of the shows. Do you think this is do able in one day with a 1 hr break for lunch.

Thanks!

Totally doable. I've done it in about 6 hours in January. And that's with riding Kracken back to back. :lmao: I went twice in 6 months and both times the walking weight for Wild Article was longer than the ride itself.

You just have to plan around the shows. That is the most important part!

Absolutely! I'd suggest looking at the website before and making note of the show times so you can have a plan of attack when you arrive. We went for 4 days in March, and saw every show each day. We never tired of it! We don't love the rides at SW, so we concentrated on the shows and exhibits each day. There is a lot of criss crossing the parks though to get to the shows, so be prepared for lots of walking, and sometimes fast paced.

Thanks. Sounds like we will be able to see everything. We will make sure to look a show times ahead of time so we have a plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter