Touring Plans

luvsTink

DIS Veteran
Hi! Just a few more days....I can hardly contain myself!

Has anyone used both the Unofficial guide touring plans and Tour Guide Mikes? Which one did you like better? I am trying to decide which plans to follow

Thanks,
Anne

I have used the unofficial guide two times now..Heading down in February when I will use it for the third time.

If you follow the guide to what it says..(if something is really crowded move on to the next) ( dont forget to add in parades. I can say that we have never waited more then 5 minutes for anything.

I just read last night that tourguide mike recommends an afternoon nap in his plans.

We have used the unofficial guide plans and they have always worked really well for us.

We are going back to WDW for the first time in several years and I just got on here to ask- do the unofficial tour plans work well in June?

I've only used the Unofficial Guide touring plans and they're been superb.

do the unofficial tour plans work well in June?

Absolutely! That's the only time I can go. I've used them several times with great success.

I have used my guide two times in Aug/Sept and they always seem to work for us. We went during Labor day week. The guide keeps you one step ahead of most of the crowd is all. What the guide does mostly is give you somewhat of an idea whats going on. You go somewhere and a lot of times you see people huiddled in a group looking at a map wondering where to go next. With the guide you wont have that problem. Make sure you figure in the times for shows and parades if you want to see those.

Hi luvsTink,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was at WDW for my brother's wedding.

I'd bet money the touring plans in the Unofficial Guide are the best available. For one thing, we've got some really sophisticated computer software, literally thousands of pieces of data from each park, and a professional statistican to analyze it all. I don't think any other organization uses these resources for their touring plans.

Hope this helps! If you have specific touring plan questions, feel free to drop me an e-mail: testa@ncat.edu.

Sincerely,

Len

Not asleep (I wish!). But I didn't realized the Poly did not have high-speed 'net access.

Len

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter