• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plans question

goofyintoronto

DIS Veteran
I plan my park days according to which park had EMH late at night the day before. For example: today Epcot has EMH until 12am (just an example!), so i'd go to Epcot tomorrow instead. I find it less crowded going the day after they had a late night EMH. But im also wondering should I follow what touring plans says? They indicate that I should NOT go to epcot tomorrow (or today for that matter, since today is EMH).

Keep in mind the dates and EMH's im using is JUST AN EXAMPLE. Just wanted everyone's opinion on the matter.

I dont know how reliable touring plans is? Keep in mind its just my son and I, and we wont have hoppers this time! What would you do? Help!?????

Thnx! :goodvibes

i would not spend money on touringplans.com. IMO....it is a waste of money...........your idea however is a very good one.........those people from the nite before are sleeping or going somewhere else.

i would not spend money on touringplans.com. IMO....it is a waste of money...........your idea however is a very good one.........those people from the nite before are sleeping or going somewhere else.

Oh im not spending my money on touring plans dont worry. Lol. :lmao: I have a friend who subscribes. She just gave me the do's and dont's for each day.

Thanks for your reply. :flower3: Thats what I thought as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter