Touring Plans-adding multiple hotels

BryANDJessMom

Mouseketeer
Hi! I've used Touring Plans mulitlple times but this is the first time I am staying at multiple hotels during our stay. When I try to add the first one it deletes the rest of my trip. Do really need to create a separate "trip" for each hotel?

Thanks!
Nancy

Hi! I've used Touring Plans mulitlple times but this is the first time I am staying at multiple hotels during our stay. When I try to add the first one it deletes the rest of my trip. Do really need to create a separate "trip" for each hotel?

Thanks!
Nancy

I've never been able to get around it myself. Interested to see if there's a way.

Thanks!
Nancy

You've got it: create two trips. It's clunky for split-stays, but relatively few people do that, and it keeps the UI simpler.

Yes, you create different "trips" for each stay. I don't find that to be an issue at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter